My ex boyfriend is getting married - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, September 13, 2026

My ex boyfriend is getting married

The problem is we’ve been together last year for a month. I broke up with him because he was too toxic and overprotective over me,for a while he was going insane following me trying to reach to my cousin to get me out of the house to talk with him and all that. He accepted after a while that I wasn’t going to get back with him and left me alone. Fast forward,two months ago my cousin told me he’s getting married, and that one time he got drunk with him and told my cousin that he misses me and just can’t get over it,he even got some tattoo on his ribs I think significant to me,idk if my initial or something that reminded him of me,I do not remember exactly. Not one month ago he contacted me and asked me what’s up,I told him calmly that I heard he’s getting married I don’t want to talk with him to make that girl feel not secure about their relationship or anything. He said that there’s no one in his life he’s not getting married or anything like that. Tonight a random post popped up on my feed and it’s a photo with them. I don’t know if I should tell that girl? Because god I’m feeling so sorry for her that’s not okay

submitted by /u/Fearless_Chemist_945
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/DOBy3iT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages