Boyfriend called me a “greedy b1tch” for taking a last piece of quesadilla. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 28, 2026

Boyfriend called me a “greedy b1tch” for taking a last piece of quesadilla.

At my brother’s wedding this last weekend I was a bridesmaid and had to do all those activities of pictures and a reading at the church and more pictures yadayada. So I hadn’t eaten in hours and I wasn’t able to be at most of the cocktail hour while my boyfriend was up there so when I had a moment to grab a snack I took the last piece and the waiter said he was coming back with more to which my boyfriend replied to me “you better give me a bite of that you greedy b1tch”.

And then proceeded to not talk to me for most of the reception and later when I made him communicate he wouldn’t apologize and kept justifying himself by saying it was cause of my behavior (which was me asking him to hold my bag throughout the day).

Anyways he’s called me horrible names before and it’s slowly chipping away at my fondness of him and we’ve been together 4 years and I’m just so confused.

submitted by /u/AgitatedAuthor2066
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/Vem5cAB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages