Kissed a friend on a night out and haven’t heard from him since - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Kissed a friend on a night out and haven’t heard from him since

As the title says.

We are not best friends or hangout regularly but had close ex colleagues type of friendship.

Don’t want to give out too many things as I don’t want to make it obvious (literally so paranoid about typing this) but he always gave me the intense eye contact and always said he adored me and that i was the coolest and most amazing girl. WTFF was the intense and prolonged eye contact ?

Anyways we had a lot to drink and then had a moment and then nothing. It’s been about half a week. I have no intention of reaching out because I was the one who ended up saying I had a crush on him so tbh the ball is in his court.

Can I just say I’m having it replay in my head since then .. from confusion to am I delusional and imagined it all to is he safeguarding a friendship … but I never considered him a close friend lol .. maybe because I always had a little bit of a thing so I never placed him in that bracket.

Helppppp me move on. I know I’ll be fine but I just want to delete of my head. I have been working non stop at work to distract myself (my boss said I have some of my best reports) put my phone on DND. I’m far too intelligent to think about this any longer because the answer is ultimately he’s not interested isn’t it ?

It was the first time I felt ANYTHING for anyone in the last 3 years? Is my ego just bruised because I thought he did like me ? Normally I’m not one to get attached and I see most things including romance as black and white and don’t stress about things.. but what is this feeling. I’m sweating typing this because my heart is pounding out of my chest.

What’s going ooooon???

submitted by /u/Mobile-Cut8538
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/pEY61v3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages