Dating after long relationships - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 14, 2026

Dating after long relationships

Im 32F and I’ve been in long relationships (7yr and 3yrs) and I think I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing. I’m trying to date but find im too picky? I’ve been on two dates with this guy (35) I met and he’s responsive and nice and has a good job, no kids. I hate the fact that he smokes all the time. He hasn’t been a relationship for a long time but many situationships (his words). I find myself very conflicted

submitted by /u/Ok_Stable9887
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/sM6ge2P
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages