Should I text him or is it too late? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, September 4, 2026

Should I text him or is it too late?

Ok so I went to this restaurant that’s near my house, and I saw this waiter who I thought was cute. I decided to leave my socials with the girl at the register, asking her to pass along my insta to the cute waiter. That night, he sent me a friend request. 🤭

And for TWO WEEKS, nothing happened. Neither one of us texted the other. In my mind, he should’ve texted first because he knows I’m interested, and him texting first would confirm that he’s interested too.

Anywaysss, I went into the restaurant yesterday for the first time in those two weeks -I got sick, I wasn’t avoiding him- and as soon as I walked in, I saw him. I went up to the register to pay with the same girl from last time, and I was SO SUPER awkward that I couldn’t even make eye contact with him even though he standing like RIGHT behind the girl. I could feel him looking at me, but I might be delusional 💀

Then that day after work I noticed he wasn’t following me anymore. And who knows when in those two weeks he stopped. So I stopped following him… And now that we’re not following each other, I have the courage to text him lols. But my friend says I shouldn’t.

In MY mind I feel like he might’ve thought I lost interest since I didn’t even look at him when I was like three feet away from him. I’m filled with the ‘what could’ve been’ and I’m looking for a second opinion.

submitted by /u/External-Arrival-698
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/vrPsug1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages