Is this normal for online dating ?? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, October 1, 2026

Is this normal for online dating ??

So I downloaded tinder and matched with a few and this is the conversation

Johnny: Hey 👋
You: Hey!
Johnny: How are you
Johnny: Nice to. Connect
You: I’m good just on my way to the gym
You: What about you
Johnny: I was on the bed at a time
Johnny: Good morning Marsha
You: Hey
Johnny: What you up to
You: At work
You: You?
Johnny: Just relaxing
Johnny: I won’t distract you

Like what is the point of this if he won’t continue for ask something normal?

submitted by /u/Square-Yak-7619
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/yn93wGx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages