Did I do something wrong? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Did I do something wrong?

M, 27. I went on a date and I felt great about it. It’s been several years since I’ve been on one so I felt a bit rusty at first. Convos were flowing and I really connected with this person and felt a great attraction to them. After about 3hrs we called it a night after food and a drink. Took them to their car, talked a little, they asked me for a hug and after that we left. Next morning I sent a message and said that I had a great time and would love to meet again soon. 2 weeks on and still not even a message left on read. They didn’t even say “had a great time, it’s not going to work out”. The only thing I can think of was me not putting out feelers. I didn’t ask to sit closer, I didn’t flirt at all really. I thought the first date was supposed to be more about getting to know each other. Idk, call me out of touch, I don’t know what I’m doing. I’ve only ever been on 3 dates before this in my life. I really think about the other person and don’t want to make them feel uncomfortable with romantic advances.

submitted by /u/ObjectiveFrame1818
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/jq9zVan
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages