Maybe I should just give up - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Maybe I should just give up

29m. I'm relatively happy single these days. I love my family, my dog, like my job, have a few friends and do sports.

I'm more confident than ever but so far I just keep getting rejected. I've been on 60-70 dates via online dating and still single, all ended after the first or second date. I'm in this state of not performing anymore, just being. I'm super honest and clear and just try to show me in the most natural way.

I had a great date yesterday but today she told me that I'm a great guy but she feels no romantic connection. I was preparing for this but I really like her.

I just can't take this pain anymore. It remains a miracle to me and nothing makes me feel not being enough more than dating.

submitted by /u/tim__997
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/VKn0bmC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages