How to explain the reason why my last relationship ended? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, October 3, 2026

How to explain the reason why my last relationship ended?

I (25M) don't know how I should handle it if I were asked why my last relationship ended when dating someone new. Because the answer would be uncomfortable and I'd rather not talk about it but I also want to be honest.

Long story short: we were together for three years and I really loved her and I was planning on proposing to her. She went abroad for ten months and I supported her because I knew how much it meant to her. After being away for a few months already she brought up not wanting me to have to go without sex for so long and said she would be okay with me sleeping with other girls while she was away as long as it was purely physical. I rejected the idea because I only wanted her. A few weeks later some other girl hit on me and I slept with her because I thought my girlfriend was okay with it. I told her and she broke up with me.

I think if I explained that my date might think I'm a cheater and not trust me anymore. I could obviously just say that I don't want to talk about it but that would make it look like I have something to hide. Lying isn't an option.

So what should I do​

submitted by /u/larinlostatsea
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/GH9ktyN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages