When I’m alone I think about all the things I wanna do and say to him - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 11, 2026

When I’m alone I think about all the things I wanna do and say to him

But when I’m with him I freeze up and do none of that. All I want to do is be myself. In bed I wanna be more wild and interactive. In our conversations I want to say what I want to say and not be so scared and in my damn head. I like him a lot but he makes me so nervous. I don’t want to mess this up again.

submitted by /u/Imaginary-Bet931
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/aWtRheu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages