Why does my female colleauge still avoid me after 10 months? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, October 9, 2026

Why does my female colleauge still avoid me after 10 months?

I \[30M\] have a issue with my \[30F\]. Why does she ignore me?
Im 30M my colleague female 30F of mine, and we started working at the same place at the same time. From the moment we started, we really clicked. We talked almost every day for five months straight, often exchanging voice messages late in the evenings and talking for several hours.
However, she had a boyfriend, which I didn’t know about. During the time our connection was growing stronger, she got back together with her ex. I respect the fact that she has a boyfriend, but because we had developed such a deep connection, it became difficult for me to continue the way things were. I had tried to meet up with her outside of work and even bought a gift for her cat.
Eventually, I developed feelings for her, so I told her that I wanted to reduce our contact. Of course, she was sad about it, but she accepted my decision and appreciated that I had been honest with her.
However, since January, she has been avoiding the rest of the group entirely. During breaks, she stays in her office. At breakfast, she sometimes goes into äher office and waits until other people have left before coming out. On one occasion, she even hid behind a wall when I went to get coffee and waited until I was gone.
I genuinely wish her well. Even though she was my friend, I don’t want things to be this way between us. Why is she acting like this, and what can I do? She has autism.

submitted by /u/calzonin
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/mZyzqQA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages