I (29M) really like a girl (31F) I’m seeing however it’s been 8 dates ~2 months and we haven’t had sex yet. Not sure how to move forward. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

I (29M) really like a girl (31F) I’m seeing however it’s been 8 dates ~2 months and we haven’t had sex yet. Not sure how to move forward.

Basically the title. I really like the girl I’m seeing she’s kind, funny, and does a lot of the same hobbies as me.

Only issue is we haven’t had sex yet. We’ve been on 8 dates and have kissed before/after each one and very briefly made out at the end of the past few. But when we snuggle on the couch and I physically try to escalate she doesn’t give me a clear signal to go further.

We haven’t had the bf/gf talk but feels like we’re at that stage. I’m fine waiting for sex but my fear is we’re becoming more serious and feelings are ramping and then I find out sex isn’t something she’s interested in or she’s waiting for marriage which I don’t think I can do.

I’ve been able to have this conversation in previous relationships but it was easier since I’ve previously dated women who were much more forward about wanting sex and I’m struggling to figure out a way to bring it up to the girl I’m currently dating.

How should I go about this?

submitted by /u/Barr3tt50c
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/WFgJVS2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages