Went on two dates, now she’s going on vacation for 2+ weeks - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Went on two dates, now she’s going on vacation for 2+ weeks

She told me I could text her while she’s away, but I don’t want to bother her too much. But I guess I’m just worried that momentum with die and she’ll lose interest in another date by the time she comes back and is available for one.

What sort of communication would you want while on vacation from someone you went on two dates with?

I’m just not sure how much texting she meant when she said I could text her. We also have had only had two solid hugs at the end of the second date, as I was too nervous/shy to kiss her.

submitted by /u/EnvironmentalWestWu
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/bkSvEur
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages