How do people deal with dating with depression? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, July 19, 2026

How do people deal with dating with depression?

This is a question that has been for a while in my mind and to which I haven't found a satisfactory answer yet.

I've talked to quite a few people struggling with depression who have a quite satisfactory dating life, and for the life of me I don't understand how they manage to.

I myself suffer from depression, and paired with a low self esteem and poor self image, I feel undeserving of a relationship when things are good, and completely *unworthy* of one when things are bad.

So my question is: how do you people manage to have a dating life, despite your struggles?

submitted by /u/VirusEuphoric1362
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/BIncOFM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages