Whats going through a girls mind when says no but then wants to meet up? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Whats going through a girls mind when says no but then wants to meet up?

We don’t know each other that well and only talk through text. I asked her out but she wasn’t ready for relationship and the doesn’t respond to me. I assume she doesn’t want anything to do with me anymore. Fast forward like 2 weeks and she invites me and my friends out to hang with her friends. Not exactly sure what to make of the situation and what I should do.

submitted by /u/TL3490
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Pqkzr1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages