24M Always Rejected but would like to find a girlfriend - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

24M Always Rejected but would like to find a girlfriend

Hello there, I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read my post and help me out if you can. I am currently 23 and a recent graduate of college and I am trying to get out into the dating scene. I've never been in a relationship and it's been over a year since I've done anything with a girl. I really would like to eventually meet the right one because I'm trying to get married someday and feel the older I get the more people will be engaged or in serious relationships.

I also have been going out as much as I can and try to talk to girls, but most at least appear to come off as unfriendly. Even me just smiling and saying hi usually doesn't get noticed. I also have Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge for dating apps and don't have any matches. Even when I go out to some of our bars, I usually dance and will have people approach me and dance for a song or 2 but that's all the further it goes.

So my question is what are some things I can work on that may help me out? I will say I am on the heavier side, but have been working out as much as I can (I did 28,000 steps alone today) to get in shape and look better as well! Are there any tips that might be beneficial to helping me out?

Thank you!!

submitted by /u/pilotguy95
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2wcmODa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages