I'm not big with dating apps, but I feel like this is the only way I'd be able to meet someone. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 20, 2019

I'm not big with dating apps, but I feel like this is the only way I'd be able to meet someone.

I have never used Tinder or Bumble seriously. I mean I currently have Bumble BFF for other reasons, which seems to be going alright.

I'm looking into potentially setting up a Tinder profile and a Bumble profile, but I don't know if it's the right thing to do.

I'm getting over someone, which I don't want to rush the healing process, but I think talking to other people will help me to realize the guy I'm fixated on was never really the one for me anyways.

I'm also weary of seeing people I know irl on dating apps, which is stupid but idk.

Any tips people have that helped them with dating apps?

Any heartwarming success stories? I'd love to hear them!

submitted by /u/danas0wa
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2LWqL9J
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages