Being stuck on people for an unbearably unreasonable amount of time - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, June 12, 2020

Being stuck on people for an unbearably unreasonable amount of time

I (19M) don’t have a whole lot of experience in dating, but I’ve had a relationship and a handful of crushes. The relationship I had ended about three years ago and about a month or so after that I developed a crush which almost developed into another relationship, but she suddenly lost interest and dropped communication.

I don’t have a particularly large social circle, and haven’t really met anybody new as I’ve been at school with these people. I haven’t really gotten over either of them. The girl I had a relationship with liked me on and off for a few years but never really wanted another relationship. I think I got caught up on her because she still acted interest even though she wasn’t. I was really close with the other girl platonically before we ever considered a relationship, and I talked with her a lot about things I never told anyone else. When we stopped talking, I felt very isolated as a result, and still clung to the hope she would reconsider.

Even though I’m not seeking a relationship with either of them (and one has moved away) I still am romantically invested in them (if that makes sense) even though I’ve tried to distance myself and meet new people. I’ve been stuck on both of them for years, is there any advice anyone can give me?

submitted by /u/972527518725
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2AvpBgA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages