Cultural differences in dating and knowing when your culture/someone else’s is being fetishized - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 14, 2020

Cultural differences in dating and knowing when your culture/someone else’s is being fetishized

I have a few friends that are dating outside of the US and love their relationships. They are amazing people and so are their SO’s. I’ve thought about it because I don’t mind long distance relationships. But one thing that is on my mind is how people fetishize different cultures into making it seem like a novelty. I think that isn’t the best reason to date someone, as I think it should be about the individual. But I know culture plays a role in how we do things and how different expectations are presented. So I want peoples opinions on how people navigate this, what they think counts as fetishizing a culture, and any other thoughts related to it

submitted by /u/MediocreMrFoxx
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/32vbcw3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages