Is it worth that I [25/F] wait for him [31/M] or move on? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, June 4, 2021

Is it worth that I [25/F] wait for him [31/M] or move on?

I've been talking to this guy for a little over 5 months now. We text every day, have eaten out a few times, gone to the beach, cook together, but overall I'm going to his house after dinner to just talk and hook up a few times a week. It's the best FWB I've ever had. It almost seems like we're dating but not quite there.

Recently, however, I've started to catch feelings for him. I asked if he ever sees things progressing and he said he's not ready for a full relationship not because of me, but because he still has insecurities from his past relationship (supposedly she cheated) and has a lot going on in his life right now which were all valid reasons. He went further to explain it's not fair for him to tell me soon he will be ready for a relationship because he simply doesn't know. He apologized if he ever misled me and that we can continue to be friends without having sex but that decision is solely up to me. He also mentioned that he's not hooking up with anyone else because it feels "dirty" and one person at a time feels right.

I'm just at a loss right now because I feel like we're practically dating but I've never met his friends and he doesn't offer to pay for me when we go out - which is well within his right as we're not together. Regardless, he genuinely cares about my well-being and enjoys the time we spend together. We'll continue to do what we've been doing but I need to face the truth of is it just a dead end?

submitted by /u/BrightPinkBean
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2SaSxDp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages