What do I do? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, June 4, 2021

What do I do?

So I thought I'd provide some background to make sense of my feelings.

I've been talking with this girl on tinder and then instagram for a few weeks and the conversation seemed to flow really well, we have a lot in common and seemed to really enjoy messaging each other.

We finally arranged to meet up and grab a drink, so I travelled to her town and met her at the station, naturally on a first date I was a little nervous and the conversation as we were walking along was a bit disjointed but we found a coffee shop and she got us a table outside whilst I bought the drinks. From then on the conversation was good, we continued talking about common interests and I told her some weird and whacky stories I have from work, it seemed to go really well (or from my POV it did.)

After a few hours of chatting and enjoying each others company we had to call it a day as she had other plans. So fast forward to returning home and I send her a message letting her know I was home (she asked me to) and thanked her for a lovely afternoon and I asked her if she would want to go on a second date, to which she replied she is really busy for the next few weeks but we could work something out. I replied saying no worries, let me know when you are free and I left it at that, going about the rest of my day.

It's been a few days since the first date and I have messaged her a couple times (not in a needy or clingy way) just to try and get a normal conversation going again but have had no reply.

Should I take this as a sign of her not being interested and move on or wait and see what happens? What would you guys do in my situation?

submitted by /u/SpookiBandito
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3uQQIc3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages