Be honest, am I a terrible person? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Be honest, am I a terrible person?

Quick background: I 27F was dating a guy 24M a few years ago. Anyway, I noticed he was always so sexual with me and didn’t want to get to really know me. I told him this and he said that wasn’t true, but then it continued so I ended it.

I will add, I tried my hardest to know him better and he just wasn’t reciprocating that same energy and he tended to tell so many white lies, I never knew what was real.

Fast forward, I realize I want to make it work again and I message him and he does not respond.

Fast forward again, I am out and he’s out too with his friends. One of his friends approached me and we hit it off but to be honest I am feeling pretty low because of the previous rejection with ex. So then me and his friend date for a few months.

Fast forward to now, me and my ex connect again but he won’t accept the past and says he feels like I betrayed him when I went with his friend. I tell him, I thought we were definitely never going to happen again and it was a low moment so I just went with it. Anyway, he keeps saying that I hurt him so badly. I tell him that I was hurt too when I was invested into him but he seemed to only care for my looks.

Anyway, am I a terrible person for going with the friend?

Tl;dr I dated my ex’s friend after he rejected my request to get back together. Now he resents me and says that I have left him afraid to even date again. Am I terrible for this?

submitted by /u/Beautified_Brain
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3CFhGaq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages