You never know what a nice complement will do - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 20, 2021

You never know what a nice complement will do

Told a woman last night while I was grabbing a pizza, “I dig your hair” and she said “thank you,” and I could see her cheeks tighten behind her mask so I knew she was smiling. I left the pizza place and saw her staring at me from her car. I got in my vehicle to leave, threw it in reverse and she boxed me into my spot. I got out introduced myself, asked if it was weird if grabbed her number and she replied with a smile “That’s why I stopped you from leaving”

Beautiful woman, unreal smile and I got very cool vibes from our short conversation before she had to leave. Hoping we can meet this week to actually formally meet.

So, don’t be afraid to give a nice, respectable compliment to someone. It may bring you something. Have good Saturday or Sunday!!

submitted by /u/Creacherz
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3nBztel
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages