Is it weird for parents to go with me (16M) on a date - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Is it weird for parents to go with me (16M) on a date

Last night they said that when I go on my date with a girl, which is tomorrow, they said they’re going with me. I told them that there is no reason to it and that it’d be embarrassing, but they said it’s normal. Am I right on my stance?

Edit: for further clarification, I have my license and they’re fine with me driving by myself

submitted by /u/ItsSwabby
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/32maDHl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages