Frustrated with how rarely I (24F) find a man I’m interested in - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Frustrated with how rarely I (24F) find a man I’m interested in

I (24F) have difficulty finding men that I’m interested in. A lot of men that show interest in me are kind and good people (from what I can tell), but our conversations tend to be boring. I’m tired of the small talk about favorite colors and bucket lists, I want someone who can make me laugh and vice versa. I want someone who is attracted to my personality just as much as my appearance.

I’ve met a handful of men throughout my life who I really clicked with, but they are few and far in between (about one guy a year, if that). After the most recent guy didn’t work out, I can’t help but think about him with every guy I’ve talked to since.

I make female friends easily and have multiple female best friends because of that, but it’s much more difficult for me to find men on my wavelength.

submitted by /u/ek7eroom
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/30P3yyD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages