I'm late to the game and don't know what to do, help? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 20, 2021

I'm late to the game and don't know what to do, help?

I'm 25 and finally managed to get a girl to agree to a second date, but there's a huge problem for me trying to plan - I'm a massive nerd so I don't get out much, and I barely know what kinds of activities to suggest.

I don't want to suggest the kind of things I normally do on my own (yet) since I've been trying to be more than just a nerd, but between inexperience and my lifestyle I don't know what things to suggest.

What are some normal activities to suggest for a date early in a relationship?

submitted by /u/Scarrien
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/30IXR4G
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages