He said he doesn’t want a relationship - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

He said he doesn’t want a relationship

Was seeing this guy for a month. Things were getting pretty intense. Last Thursday I saw him and he said that I was more than just sex. I didn’t see him over the weekend but called him Saturday to see how he was. It was a great chat. Then Sunday I asked if he was down to go see a movie this week and he said he couldn’t. He just moved here, doesn’t have a place to stay and doesn’t have a solid job yet. Said he needs to figure out his life.

Anyway, after a month I knew I liked him more than some of the other guys I was talking to. Didn’t know more than that but then this week he told me he doesn’t want a relationship. He said he might be leaving and doesn’t want to get close when he knows it would end. The problem is, I didn’t know if I liked him in a serious way yet either. I could casually date him because I just straight up didn’t know. But if he knows he doesn’t want a relationship why continue? I needed more time to know what I wanted. He just kind of took that option away from me.

Should I keep seeing him or should I walk away? Can things still develop? Also if I just went casual with it does that always end badly?

submitted by /u/Adept_Tie_8707
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3wU3cm1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages