I (28f) agreed on a tinder date with a guy (26m) in July. Had a great first date, couldn't forget about him and contacted him after 3 weeks to meet again. We started seeing eachother whenever we could, and usually it was all about the sex. We never texted much, so it was just the hookups and nothing between. In August he got me into a new sport, I took some lessons and I fell in love with it. I met a lot of friends there and started doing it also by myself. After that we didn't see eachother for maybe a month or two, but he still called to check on me how i was progressing at the sport. Lately we started seeing eachother more again, and he showed a lot of interest in hanging out with me and actually spending time together.
I need to ask him where this is going after 5 months and don't know how to start the convo, cuz I don't want to make him feel pressured into anything more than we have right now. I kinda like that things are going slow, but i still want to put some rules out in the open, cuz i feel i'm falling for him. afterall we did meet on tinder and he never told me what are his intentions and short/long term plans.
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3cnMge0
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment