i got ghosted - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

i got ghosted

Long time lurker and first time poster on this subreddit. Never thought I'd share my dating experience with millions on the internet but here goes nothing. I (M 22) got ghosted. sh*t hurts. we went out multiple times over the course of 3 weeks, I genuinely had a great time and thought she did too. I thought we were the perfect match and got emotionally attached wayyyy too early. its been a week since she stopped responding to my texts and calls, I just needed an explanation and at this point I dont think I'll be getting any. Just needed to vent and wanted share my experience.

submitted by /u/abs0rbantsponge
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/30xWqWG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages