The girl I'm dating likes BDSM and she wants me to choke her... - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

The girl I'm dating likes BDSM and she wants me to choke her...

Sorry for the stupid question. I try explain it short. I've been on 3 dates and 1st date we had sex. Since then we opened up with each other more and everything seems to be good right now. However yesterday we somehow bought up sex and she mentioned she likes watching BDSM and she also said she loves to try BDSM out. I said cool. Then she said next time we have sex i want you to choke me and slap me and hit me.... I was like fuck what if I accidentally kill her or pass her out when I choke her? I have zero BDSM experience and I would like some tips and tricks. I can slap her bum and she likes that but how many times am I suppose to slap her when I fuck her? She wants me to fuck her and choke her.... I'm worried I will lose my erection because I feel like I'm killing her. Appreciate some help. I'm clueless I don't know what to do lol. I have asked her but I still don't understand 😭

submitted by /u/SlushyCoffee
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3wZFIMm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages