Finally opened up to a girl I’ve been hanging out with for almost a year - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Finally opened up to a girl I’ve been hanging out with for almost a year

So I met this girl through work. She only lasted about a couple of months before she found a new job. We started hanging out while we were still coworkers. We’ve been going to movies, out to eat, doing random activities (like roller skating and mini golfing), visiting places like museums. Basically a lot of couples would go to. But we only did those as friends. I’m sure she knew that I’ve already liked her. She’s literally the only girl I’ve gone out to hang out with in the past year. But last night, I finally expressed myself. Of course, I got hit with “I’m not looking fo a relationship right now.” I was prepared for that because I know it usually means “a relationship with YOU.” She was saying she is too busy with her work and she’s currently in school also. I know her line of work and she really does get busy with everything. But as I’ve learned from my past dates, it’s mostly just an excuse. I’ve come to accept that “not ready for a relationship” is an automatic “you’re not good enough for me.”

As I dropped her off last night at her place, I had a strong feeling it was gonna be our last time together Should I completely cut ties with her? Delete her from social media? Don’t shoot her texts anymore about the next time we hang out?

submitted by /u/CARRENTAL213
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/Ai8JmG7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages