how do i start a conversation? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 29, 2018

how do i start a conversation?

Basically, there's this girl at my school, she looks at me a lot, and she always sits at my table in class. I can tell we're both antisocial as fuck, and none of us has had the confidence to talk to each other yet. I've tried to help her with work before, but my voice literally quivered and my hands were shaking. How do I build up the confidence to talk to her, and how do I keep it going or even start?

submitted by /u/james_da_loser
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2CNaWMv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages