How to know if she is lying? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 29, 2018

How to know if she is lying?

I'm dating a girl from the Philippines. I'm supporting her with some money (i know, red flags already...). I already know this is maybe not a good idea, that's not my question. My question is how to know if she is spending the money wisely and actually needs more? I'm currently sending her 375$ USD per month (20,000 Php). She lives in the countryside. She says she needs more. atleast 560$ per month. How can i know if she is telling the truth? I have a feeling she may be lying about it but until i catch her lying i will feel incredibly guilty because she will say she is starving and wants to die so i must send more... I just need some way to show she is lying so I can know she actually has enough for food. Or maybe she does not. any help on this? problem is she has no phone so it's all by her word.

submitted by /u/RaccoonJanitor
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2CLXhoS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages