Should I date multiple people? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 29, 2018

Should I date multiple people?

So I'm recently separated from my husband and starting the process of divorce (my idea, we're being civil about the divorce details since we have 2 kids together). The marriage has been done for me for 6 or so years, just tried to suffer through it for the kids and finally realized we'd all be better off if we went our separate ways.

Anyways, I've been dating a guy for about a month now, doing what I can to take things slow when hormones allow. I really like him and look forward to the times I do get to see him. He's a very sweet guy.

People have given me advice to not exclusively date one person, let alone the first person I've been on a date with in 12+ years. I'm pretty level headed, have a general idea of what I'm looking for. He's a great fit for me overall and I enjoy him very much. He told me before when he likes someone, he focuses on that person and doesn't date multiple people so I'm under the assumption that I'm the only person he's dating.

Should I go on dates with other people like others are suggesting or keep it how it is at the moment? I personally don't care for the idea of dating more than one guy at a time and I don't want multiple partners, but I'm also new to dating in my 30s. I have no clue what's normal or not.

submitted by /u/P0eticVengeance
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2qhH0k2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages