I [21F] met a guy [31M], and I think I'm falling for him. I can't tell if he's interested in me too?! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 28, 2018

I [21F] met a guy [31M], and I think I'm falling for him. I can't tell if he's interested in me too?!

I'm 21 year girl who has never been in a relationship nor has previously been in love, so forgive me if I seem naive. Three weeks ago, I met a 31 year old guy at my university. We quickly got along through our love of eating, anime, programming, and many other miscellaneous topics. At first, I thought that he was around my age, but it turned out he was 10 years my senior! Despite the age gap, we seem to have a fairly casual friendship with one another. We're also in the same "point of time" in our lives; we're currently both seniors majoring computer science at our university. Thus, I never felt that the age gap was a barrier or a burden. He even told me that he feels more like in his 20's rather than his 30's. I really like him so far: He's pretty smart (he has a 4.0 GPA!), super kind (he recently paid for my lunch ($30!), and is a very open person (he has told me all about his previous life in S. Korea). He's not the most handsome guy, but I think he's pretty cute. The combination of a great personality and decent looks gives him a lot of charm in my opinion. We chat almost every day since the first time we saw each other, and I think some of the things he has said has strike me that he could also be interested in me too. Once, he has asked me if I was wearing makeup (even though I was only wearing lip gloss at the time). He has asked me if I have ever been in a relationship. He has also asked me about the type of guy I like. Is it friendly conversation or signs of interest?! Help this hopeless girl with zero experiences in love.

submitted by /u/8mizuki8
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2RjsHqH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages