Why did she just leave my text on read rather than say no to the date - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Why did she just leave my text on read rather than say no to the date

It hurts because we were friends for 3 years. We went on three dates and when I suggested the fourth she seemed happy about it irl. When I hit her up on text, she just read my message and never replied. She’s ignoring my on all messaging apps. I guess our friendships over. Maybe I was too available. I just wish she replied honestly so that we could move past rather than brush me to the side. Moving on will be hard now

submitted by /u/whattheactualfucktho
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2PtEOEc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages