Spicing Up Sex Life - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Spicing Up Sex Life

I (33F) am currently dating a guy (30M) and we have discussed expanding our sex life recently. We’ve always been pretty active and it’s hot. I am divorced and my ex did nothing for me. He was boring and refused to try new things. After 10 years I’ve become complacent in sex. So when new guy asked if there was anything new I wanted to try I felt like a deer in headlights. He asked what kind of porn I watch and I felt embarrassed to tell him I watch some pretty kinky stuff so I just pulled a line of “I just picture you.” I REALLY enjoy sex with him, love him and don’t want him to get bored. Suggestions on things to start slow on trying?

Edited to add: I did ask him as well and I’m not sure if he is just too embarrassed to tell me what he wants or if he is just as unsure as I am. We have decided to incorporate my BOB next time my kids aren’t here when we are together, and we’ve discussed that I’ve always wanted to try a more “public” venue, but that’s all we’ve come up with so far.

submitted by /u/AnotherTossawayAcct8
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2PwknH6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages