Thoughts on dating for experience? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 29, 2018

Thoughts on dating for experience?

I'm in my late 20s with very little dating experience (never had a bf). I've online dated on and off for the last few years but decided to take it seriously in September. Met a guy and have gone on 4 dates with him. I'll be completely honest: I don't feel anything for him. Hes nice enough, respectful, convo is lacking but decent. But in general I have a VERY hard time connecting with ANYONE. Hence me being single for this long.

I'm not sure what is wrong with me exactly but I feel like I should at least keep dating him on the off chance that I do develop feelings/to gain experience with dating & relationships. I told a friend this and she thinks I'm being rude by leading him on & that its been 4 dates and if I don't like him by now I won't like him.

Ugh I don't know, I just don't want to go into my 30s having had zero experience. And since I've never liked a guy before maybe its just something thatll take awhile for me to develop? Want other peoples opinions before I see him again :/

submitted by /u/mistandfury90
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2CNaTAj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages