Went out once with an extremely gorgeous woman. I [36M] thought she wanted to take it slow now she's being super flirty - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 29, 2018

Went out once with an extremely gorgeous woman. I [36M] thought she wanted to take it slow now she's being super flirty

followup from https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/9qlosy/an_extremely_gorgeous_woman_messaged_me_on_tinder/

Went out with this extremely gorgeous woman last night. She originally messaged me on tinder and she gave me her ig right away. She's so out of my league I couldn't believe it. I went to the date with low expectations but it was really great. I was very relaxed and comfortable, whereas she was a bit nervous. She told me on ig even before she met that she doesn't share easily, but by the end of the night she had settled down a lot. A lot of little touchy, flirty gestures.

But I also learned that in addition to being a single mom to 2 kids, her husband suddenly passed away in the last couple years. she got a bit emotional about it and I was very caring and supportive. She told me that she takes things slow, which is fine with me, I'm not looking to get into anything too quickly right now either. I had told her on ig and on the date how beautiful she is (but not overemphasizing it) but she also mentioned that she's a bit hesitant about compliments like that because she's had a hard time with other dates trying to get her to sleep with them right away. so I take the hint and back off the physical compliments and go back to just trying to get to know her. and the truth is I wasn't really thinking at all about trying to get physical with her, I'm still taken aback that this gorgeous woman even wants to talk to me in the first place so it's better for me to just get to know her and have a nice time out.

So after the date last night she messages me that she had a good time and I told her I hope to see her again soon. Some time passes and she messages me asking if I found her attractive. I tell her I absolutely did and that I was just trying to go slow too. she tells me she thinks I'm hot, keeps talking about my smile and was glad she came out to meet me (she had mentioned on the date she had almost cancelled, as she's not very comfortable with OLD since her husband passed). she sends me a very cute selfie and asks me to send one back.

this afternoon I message her and we're chatting a bit through the day. I ask her out and we talk about getting dinner tomorrow night. she's at work so I don't hear from her for a while, now she sends me a photo of her on her bed in her panties and that she's doing some stretches and would like somebody (aka me) to join her. And I'm not 100% sure but I get the sense she's talking about stretches as a euphemism.

now, i'm no stranger to sexting and flirting, but this is confusing the hell out of me. on the one hand this absolutely stunning woman is somehow into me and sending me sexy selfies. but she has also pretty directly told me she wants to go slow and has a hard time with guys trying to pressure her into sex. adding to that complication, is she seems like such a sweet innocent girl, and while I consider myself to be a thoughtful, caring guy who's not about manipulating women into bed, when sex does enter the picture I don't want to hold back on all the filthy things I want to do with a partner. I'm not sure she's expecting that or if she's gonna want to keep up with me in that sense. I'm also trying to avoid getting into a relationship and while it's obviously a little early for us to be talking about that, I would have to guess she's looking for another love of her life and isn't going to be fulfilled with anything casual.

submitted by /u/whythehotgirl
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2qo158F
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages