Why does this guy ignore me after sex? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Why does this guy ignore me after sex?

There is this guy who I really like. The thing is that we meet up at his apartment complex and have sex in my car. He lives with folks and I have roommates.

When we first met he would text me all the time until after we had sex. He completely ignores my texts and doesn’t respond until he’s ready to meet me again for sex. I always bring this up but he comes up with excuses saying he doesn’t check his messages which is bullshit.

He always says that I must have a boyfriend but I assure him I don’t and he’s the only guy I’m having sex with. He says he’s completely single

Last time we met for sex I asked him to invite me to his place but he didn’t want me to know where he actually lives in the apartment complex. Since then I haven’t heard from him in weeks. He’s ignoring my texts again

What is up with this guy??

submitted by /u/chantej
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Pod83O
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages