About to go on my first date ever and am extremely nervous to the point I just don't want to show up. Does anyone have advice for me? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 1, 2019

About to go on my first date ever and am extremely nervous to the point I just don't want to show up. Does anyone have advice for me?

I'm 25 years old (male) and I'm about to go on my first date ever. Yeah its crazy. Saying I'm extremely nervous is putting it lightly. I literally feel sick and every molecule in my body is saying just don't go. I know exactly how I behave when I'm as nervous as I am now, I get all quiet and become the most boring/uninteresting person in the world because I'll just talk about typical cliche things and force myself to go through the motions of what a stock, canned conversation is like. And that's the best case scenario, assuming that I even am able to form words. That's the thing, in these situations the most common advice is "Just force yourself to go and make it up as you go alone" but I know if I brute force myself to go I'll come across as extremely boring and uninteresting, it will NOT go well. It fucking sucks. Don't know what to do right now and any advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/JB4three
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2DN3uRE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages