25 year old virgin feeling done with trying - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 20, 2019

25 year old virgin feeling done with trying

After college I moved from the east to the western US and currently live downtown in one of the largest cities in America. But I have never been able to even make it to a date with women. I tried really hard in college. I've been on every dating app and I've asked out a large number of women in person, even walking up to random people and trying to make connections. Even if I manage to get a number, that's it. I've never been on a date in my life. Never made it that far. I do not know what to do now. I have no idea how else to meet women. I've tried everything, dating/singles events, concerts, clubs, bars, wine tasting, networking events, etc. Nothing works for me.

​

I should also add that I'm ugly.

​

If anyone has any advice on where to meet new women, I would appreciate it. I'm out of ideas and no one in my personal life has ever given me solid advice.

submitted by /u/Rolexer69
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2LWqHqv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages