Does my bf seem into his ex in his last texts to her? He messages her long paragraphs and she barely responds. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 20, 2019

Does my bf seem into his ex in his last texts to her? He messages her long paragraphs and she barely responds.

I found these texts between them. They literally talk every so often and he texts her way more info than she texts him.

Her: Hey so is there like zero chance of whatever between us being like a thing? Like you’re very happy with your relationship and want something strictly platonic here?

Him: Without getting into detail, honestly my relationship feels like it is nearing its end. But to answer your question, I think it would be best to be platonic friends or at least have that mindset and have that be the expectation.

Her: So it seems there is no chance of us seeing each other romantically in the future? I feel like we have a connection but I’m assuming that it’s tainted to the point of no return, correct?

Him: I think using extremes like no chance or 100% is not productive. However, You just described it perfectly, and I am pretty torn and not sure how to interpret this situation. A situation that I've thought about a lot and still don't know what to make of it. That's just the truth

Her: that’s fine. I won’t pressure you to talk anymore. Have a good night

Him: have a good night! When I get on vacation we can talk!

  • a month later

Her: Ok well this number will expire soon so when you want to you’ll have to reach out using my actual number.

Him: Okay I understand. I will reach out on your number then. Graduation is next week and after that I'm much more available to talk. Probably the last week of May will be a good time for me or anytime after then too if that doesn't work with your schedule!

Her: You literally have all summer so no rush at all. Just wanted to let you know that info cause I can’t reach out besides on this.

Him: Okay well I appreciate you giving me such flexibility and very chill about it in general! I also appreciate you letting me know that was going to happen with this number! Thank you! I hope you're doing well and we'll talk soon!

submitted by /u/ilikevicksalot
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2WlhHQ0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages