Ran into a guy my girlfriend hooked up with in the past - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 20, 2019

Ran into a guy my girlfriend hooked up with in the past

And I must say, seeing a dude your gf slept with at one time is not so nice. Now I know, we live in a society where people slept with people, and it's going to happen from time to time, but the thought of my gf, maybe soon to be wife, life partner, future mother of my children, blah, blah, riding some other guys d1ck and sucking him off is just a thought that you never want to enter your head.

I try not to find out too much about people's past because sooner or later you'll find out something you didn't want to know. Yeah, she had a one night stand with this guy in freshman year of college, she may have done it again, who cares. It's all in the past...

Either way, it was nothing to it, he said hello and she said hello, then he walked away. I've went out of my way NOT to meet her old flings but sometimes it's just unavoidable. This was in a friggin Togo’s.

Just life I guess. So, any of you married or LTR guys out there have any advice on the matter?

submitted by /u/BasicInteraction
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2LY8xEW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages