First date - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 20, 2019

First date

I had a date with somebody I met trough a friend, we’ve been talking for a while but never met. I think everything went well, we talked and went to dinner and a movie. We made plans for next weekend but for some reason I don’t feel like he likes me. He made no move to hug me or even hold my hand, we had no contact at all, i did catch him staring at me a lot. Which made me feeling like he was looking for something.

Any thoughts on this?

submitted by /u/SunFlower1412
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2WlhAUA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages