Should I just stop chasing this girl? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 20, 2019

Should I just stop chasing this girl?

I have a female friend that is dating one of my good friends. My female friend has a friend that I've been trying to talk to. Last year her and her bf broke up and I talked to her a bit and ended up hooking up with her. Then they got back together. Well they recently split again and I've been trying to date her.

Me and her went on a date a couple weeks ago. I ended up staying the night at her place but we didn't have sex. I have been texting her since. On Friday I sent her a text trying to hangout with her

Me: we're going to do fun things! Let's hangout Sunday

Her: I'm moving all my furniture so maybe after I get that all moved?!

Me: sure, give me a holler when you're done

Her: I will do

Well she never said anything at all to me today when we were supposed to hang out.

My female friend asked how's things going with us. I told her what happened and she said oh well she's had an emotional last couple weeks and that I should have checked in with her today.

I think that's terrible advice. The ball is in her court and if she wants to hang out with me she needs to contact me, I've made enough effort. Like she could have at least sent me a text tonight saying she couldn't meet but would like to another time.

I feel like I should cease all contact with this girl and if she values me at all she will reach out to me. If she doesnt then she doesn't give a crap about me. Do you agree?

submitted by /u/Gunslinger1122
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2LUF8vc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages