Have you ever gotten too attached? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 20, 2019

Have you ever gotten too attached?

Have you ever had the feeling of wanting to scream out that you’re absolutely heads over heels for someone, even though you know its not where your relationship is going?

I[21m] have had several FWBs in my sexual active times, and a serious relationship of two years as well, but I’ve never fallen this hard. I see myself clinging and texting, and the more I do it, the further I push her away. I dont know if it is the fact that I ended my last relationship just 3 months ago, and that I just miss having someone.

I just see myself losing all my confidence and «cheekyness», like with my ex girlfriend, and just submitting myself completely.

Any advice?

Sorry for my bad format.

submitted by /u/Hardbarka
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2WcLGct
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages