I might be overthinking a bit.. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 20, 2019

I might be overthinking a bit..

Ok so it started with a date that went really well a couple of weekends ago. Needles to say she ended up staying at my place that night and we had a new round last weekend.

We got pretty drunk the first time and I remember that I said to her before anything happened that I recently came out of a serious relationship of 4 years and that I feel like I should be single for at least a little while before jumping into anything serious again. She said she was in the boat and we continued to enjoy the date.

We where snap chatting a bit back and forth every day that week until I suggested meeting again. It went well and there was more time to cuddle the next morning than last time so that was nice. I enjoy a good cuddle too. I have then felt a certain “imbalance” since the 2nd time when it comes to snapping. We still send snaps to each other every day, but it’s not as frequent on her part as it used to be.

Yesterday was the first day I didn’t receive any snaps from her. She’s seen my snaps and she checked my story too throughout the day. I did not send any snaps particularly for her, but she usually snap something else back during the day.

I know people are different, she might be going through some shit or maybe she just haven’t felt like snapping. It could literally be anything. But I’m left with the thought that I might have blown it for some reason. And then back to my previous statement I’m initially not interested in something serious right now, but this is driving me crazy somehow.. Im always excited to see if it’s a snap from her when I hear the snap notification sound. I miss the “attention” I felt that I got from her after the first date. And now all I can think of is her. And it’s crazy cuz I didn’t at all when i asked her on a date the first time. Didn’t care that much if it went well or not.

But this really bothers me now because it kind of consumes my thoughts a bit. Did I do anything wrong? Has she lost interest? Has she met someone else? Should I’ve been going for it? Am I taking people’s Snapchat habits Snapchat too seriously?

Part of me hopes that she’s playing it cool. That she let herself go for a bit in the beginning but then just thought she should hold back a bit given the circumstances. I guess I won’t find out until we plan a new date. I’ve taken the initiative the last two times and I kind of asked her to meet again last week but she was out of town. I really really want to ask again right away for a new date to clarify that she’s not fed up with me and to once again confirm that I’m just overthinking stuff, as I’ve been proven I do a lot of times before. I just want to ask her again so badly but I feel like it’s too early for a new go and it’s annoying the shit out of me because I k ow I should wait. But the wait is agony and I’ll just end up thinking about it all the time until I do.

Anyone out there with similar experience and any tips on how to cope with it? I guess the answer I’m looking for is “yes, you’re overthinking it you idiot”...

submitted by /u/PeterNinkempoop
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2LWqkfB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages