Repost: his mother is kinda racist and rude - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 20, 2019

Repost: his mother is kinda racist and rude

Hi all,

So I’ve been seeing this guy who happens to be a doctor and I’m currently a nursing student. He pursued me for a while and I finally gave in but the issue I am having is his mother. I’m black and they are white and she makes some low key racist and discriminatory comments about me and my family. My family compared to theirs is poor and not very wealthy. I’m an immigrant from Africa and i moved here in my teens so I do have an accent which she apparently don’t like and makes slick comments about. He’s the only son his parents have so they are very protective of him and are way too involved in his life. When I first met his mother and told her what I did for living, I told her I was a nursing student and she was kinda of disappointed that his son will bring someone like me home. Based on what I’ve seen and heard from her, she wants his son to be with someone who makes as much money as he makes and also white. I have fallen in love with her son and I know he loves me too but I don’t think I can be with him due to his mother. I feel like if I continue this relationship, I will never be happy because of her and I don’t think she will fully accept or love me as her daughter in law if we should get married. His son has shown me love than no one has ever shown me and I don’t want to lose him but if his mother continues like this, I will have to break things off. Has anyone experienced something like this? Should I continue this relationship or break up before things get really bad?

submitted by /u/mini_girly
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2WhSupe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages