How to tell if a guy is into you? How do you know whether you should give your number out to him? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 20, 2019

How to tell if a guy is into you? How do you know whether you should give your number out to him?

Hello Guys! I’m just curious because I’m a super shy and constantly have my guard up, I have trouble making friends because I don’t trust people. I’ve recently tried to put myself out there more, but I’m not catching cues on when a guy is flirting with you or into you. For example, one time I was out with my cousin for food, and the guy seemed like he was flirting he kept calling by my name, and I even over heard him speak to his coworker about how the last time he dated was in high school. The next example was I was in a Uber and the driver had some really good music, I was so into the music that I started dancing and singing. The driver started singing and dancing with me too, he even showed me videos of him at concerts where he saw this artist. I noticed too that he kept putting his hand on his leg almost like a nervous tick. But at the end of the ride he didn’t do anything like ask for my number or anything and even my friends were like he was so into you. So I just need some solid advice on how to tell if a guy is flirting or just being nice.

submitted by /u/akwardvibezzzzz
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2LUNcMM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages